Animals, animals everywhere!
The Easter show’s all about the agriculture. It’s no surprise, then, that there are a ton of places you can go to see animals of every shape, size, and cuteness factor. No matter what you’re looking for, the Show has it – somewhere. Below are a few of the best places to find the animal experience you want!
- Baby puppies: coo over them from 3-5pm daily at the Purina Pro Plan Dog Pavilion and Dog Judging Lawn
- Baby pigs: run with them at the Pig & Goat pavilion
- The Farmyard Nursery: pick up, play with and feed goats, alpacas, ducks, chicks, guinea pigs, and more! The most adorable place you’ll visit all Show – not to be missed!
- Cuddle-a-chick: a personalised chick-cuddling experience in the Steggles Poultry Pavilion (they come in a little bucket!)
- Horse competitions: a million categories from tentpegging to showjumping every single day in the Spotless Stadium and Schmidt Arena
- Sheep competitions: fleece, merino and more daily at the Sheep & Wool Pavilion
And that’s not all – explore all the nooks and crannies of the Showground and you’ll be sure to find your own animal friends!