If you’re heading to The Sydney Royal Easter Show this year and have some concerns around safety in todays COVID environment, below is an important read as it outlines the organisers plans they have put in place for your safety.
After a challenging year, The Sydney Royal Easter Show is looking forward to bringing you a safe event that once again celebrates their heritage – from rural traditions to modern-day lifestyles.
To keep our community safe while delivering the iconic Sydney Royal Easter Show, the team is working closely with NSW Health to ensure the Show is compliant with all COVIDSafe requirements as directed by the NSW Government. To make sure we can come together safely, we will be introducing the below measures at the 2021 Show.
To make sure we can come together safely, we will be introducing the following measures, and more, at the 2021 Show.
Have you travelled to a COVID19 hotspot?
To view the latest COVID-19 case locations and alerts please visit; https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/case-locations-and-alerts.aspx
If you are a close contact of a COVID-19 case, please get tested, self-isolate and do not attend the Sydney Royal Easter Show.
Do you have symptoms of COVID19?
If you are unwell or develop symptoms, such as headache, fatigue, cough, sore throat or runny nose, get tested and isolate until you receive a negative result. To find your nearest clinic, visit: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/how-to-protect-yourself-and-others/clinics.
Easter Show App
There is so much to see and do at the Sydney Royal Easter Show, and the official app includes all the essential information to help you plan your day at the Show. Explore all of the animals, entertainment, pavilions, carnival rides, food options and showbags. Select your favourites to create your very own itinerary and showbag wishlist.
This year we’ve made it even easier for you to navigate your way around the Show. Check out our new way-finding feature in our Show map, it’ll help you find your favourites and direct you how to get there.
Plus, the Crowd Management System will help you manage your day out with seeing the level of crowd in Pavilions and Stadiums.
- The new Crowd Management System for Pavilions around the Show.
- Navigate your way around the Show with the new way-finding feature in our Show map.
- Scroll through the Explore screen where you can browse and search through hundreds of things there are to see and do.
- Switch over to the Schedule screen to see them in chronological order and use the new filter to help you find your favourites.
- Access your personalised itinerary and showbag wishlist on the go, in the mobile app.
- Share your best Show Face, upload your photos to our Show Faces photo reel and use the #myeastershow.